At 12:08 PM 3/29/04 -0500, David W. Fenton wrote:
>There are so many plugins

Absurd it is. I would guess that my biggest slowdown is trying to remember
which plugin from which author in which list does what, and how its dialog
works. Is it Tobias's? Robert's? Jari's? Did it come with Finale? Maybe
it's not really plugin? What has to be selected? I search the list's past
messages because sometimes it's faster than trying to find the function
that I know I've used before!

I would happily pay for a functionally organized, printed (or PDF) manual
with an *extensive index* and brief descriptions of all plugins.

Dennis