On 3/29/04 9:31 AM, "Dennis Bathory-Kitsz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would happily pay for a functionally organized, printed (or PDF) manual
> with an *extensive index* and brief descriptions of all plugins.

Though not an extensive index, Finale Power! describes many of the plug-ins throughout
and when to use them. In fact, the book even bundles many of the third party plug-ins
on the included CD (and these are also referenced often in the book). The format is
task-oriented, and points to related plug-ins when appropriate. It's based on Finale
2003, so the 2004 plug-ins aren't included, but could be a helpful reference
nonetheless.

Mark Johnson
(please excuse the shameless self promotion (g))

Finale Power!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1929685629/finalepowerco-20/103-0038958-3995819