On 3/29/04 9:31 AM, "Dennis Bathory-Kitsz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would happily pay for a functionally organized, printed (or PDF) manual
> with an *extensive index* and brief descriptions of all plugins.

To a limited extent (i.e. not for TGTools), you can arrange the Plugins
folder so that the menu is more organized, creating folders for whatever
sorts of categories you want.  If it doesn't affect the loading time too
much for your taste, I suppose you could even copy the same plugin into more
than one folder if you want it organized as such.

--
Brad Beyenhof