On Jun 15, 2004, at 10:08 PM, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

Honestly, I'd not recommend this at all.

I'm no expert, but I concur.

In my encounters with HP All-in-Ones (used with a Mac), I've found them awkward and erratic. My mother bought one and she hated it so much that after about a week she returned it. She spent too much time screwing around with it trying to get it to communicate properly with the computer. About a year later I had better luck borrowing my girlfriend's HP when my own printer was unavailable, but it was a pain in the butt getting it to work. Plus it was slow and churned through a ton of ink.

I'd certainly never buy one.

mdl