I agree as well. My experience with all-in-ones is that they embody the
phrase "Jack of All Trades, master of none." I used to have a gig with a
church, creating bulletins and newsletters and the HP all-in-one was nothing
but a problem.

If you're looking for recreational value, they're fine. My parents have a
similar outfit from Lexmark and they love it. I'd never print a score with
it, though.

Allen