This is what I got in response to my "vicarious" bugfix request regarding
the multiple file bug.  If this is actually the truth of the situation (only
2 or 3 reports?!?), I'm quite surprised.  I'm sure I've heard more people
than that grouse about it on the list...  If you've experienced this bug but
not reported it, please do so!

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]