On Wednesday, July 7, 2004, at 07:29 PM, Adriel wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 19:10:47 -0400, Adriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm curious how I would indicate a switch from flute to clarinet to sax in
one line. I'm talking about transposition not text. :) Key change? If so how
do I do a key change on one line and not effect the rest?

Define a Staff Style (from the Staff Tool) that has the desired transposition; e.g. "M2 up" for a clarinet. Call the style "Clarinet," and then apply it to the section of the staff during which the player is directed to play the clarinet.

Is this valid in 2003a as well as 2001a?

I don't know about 2001, but it is definitely there in 2002 on.

Christopher