At 09:48 AM 07/20/2004, dhbailey wrote:
>No, it doesn't change the justification for the different pages, so if
>you want the left pages left-justified, and the right pages
>right-justified, you do need two different text blocks.
>
>Or am I missing something?

No, you're right, and this is a pain in the neck. There are workarounds depending on what you want in the text box, but it would be nicer if you could specify alternating justification. (I can't offhand think of any situation where you would want a text box to switch sides and *not* switch justification, although I'm sure one exists.)

Aaron.