My solution in such cases is to record a macro sequence for Speedy. However,
for that you will need to have a macro utility which can do complex
sequences, and you will need to be familiar with it.

If you are on the Mac in OS X, one pretty good choice these days is iKey.
However, since it doesn't actually allow you to record a macro as such,
every key stroke has to be programmed.

How many of these do you have?

Johannes

On 20.07.2004 18:11 Uhr, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de