On 20.07.2004 20:25 Uhr, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I don't know about a macro utility.  Maybe I don't have one.  Unless it
> comes bundled with Finale 2004b (Windows XP) then I don not have one.
>
> As far as how many repetitions of the rhythm...LOTS!  So many, in fact, that
> I sought the input from the list.  Changing them one note at a time will
> take probably an entire day.

That's bad luck, I guess. This would actually be a perfect task for a
plugin, unfortunately, I don't think one exists that can do it. I'd love to
have one that does this, though.

I am on the Mac, so I don't know anything about Windows macro utilities,
perhaps someone else has a suggestion.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com