I just checked my reference library.

"Crazy For You" may be the most difficult show I've ever played and I've
done some doozies!  It seems that the show comes with two keyboard books,
one for the piano and one for synths.  My score is marked up quite a lot and
I remember that some sections were almost impossible to play.  I had to play
from the rehearsal score because otherwise we would have been missing too
many parts.

The Overture IS impossible at one piano; there is just too much going on!

I began to suffer tendonitis in my right thumb during this show.  It still
flares up and that was three years ago!  The rhythms throughout are tricky.
Brass players who do a lot of dance band work may not have trouble but the
reed and string parts are almost always highly syncopated which makes
reading the parts a severe challenge.

Guy Hayden, Minister of Music
St. Stephen's Episcopal Church
372 Hiden Boulevard