On Jul 22, 2004, at 9:32 PM, Bruce Petherick wrote:

Hi to y'all.
I was contracted to A.M.D. this in Melbourne a long time ago and I had copies of the score for rehearsing. Perhaps if you contact Dobbs Franks in Melbourne - I am _sure_ he had copies.

Good luck

Bruce Petherick

PS: The sight reading test was the "I got rhythm" stuff :-)

They sent you the full score, with separate staves for the instruments? Wow, that blows my mind! I knew they had the full score in Toronto, but Tams-Witmark were absolute dicks to us. I wonder how one rates the royal treatment?

Christopher