Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
I know this is a bit off topic, but you guys seem to know a lot of stuff. I just tried to burn a CD on my iMac. It plays back fine on my computer, but no CD player I own will read it at all. As per instructions, I checked the Itunes preferences, and selected Audio CD in the Burn pane. Anybody have a clue?

I thank you in advance for your collective wisdom.

Did you use CDrw media or CDr? Did you finalize the disk? Older CD players have a problem reading either type of CD medium, but newer ones will often read the CDr but not the CDrw medium. The best and newest ones will read both formats.

--
David H. Bailey