On Aug 19, 2004, at 11:21 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

At 11:10 AM 8/19/04 -0700, Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
I know this is a bit off topic, but you guys seem to know a lot of
stuff. I just tried to burn a CD on my iMac.  It plays back fine on my
computer,  but no CD player I own will read it at all. As per
instructions, I checked the Itunes preferences, and selected Audio CD
in the Burn pane.  Anybody have a clue?

Is it a CD-R or CD-RW? The RWs won't play on a lot of machines.

I don't know Macs, but the CDs I've received from Mac users have always
worked. But I got some Mac-burned DVDs in last week, and they don't play on
anything here, including my living-room machine.

Dennis

You got it, Dennis .... please see my most recent message. Thanks very much for the reply.

Dean

I err, ergo sum

Dean M. Estabrook
Director of Music