Hi Noel,

The bug does not occur only when a tuplet begins with a rest, although the effect is more extreme when it does. In a quarter note triplet (no rests), for example, if you drag one of the quarters up or down far enough, the number and the bracket separate; the farther you drag, the greater the separation. The bug also rears its little ugly head if you make one of the notes a chord by double-clicking. And, the bug is not fooled at all by changing the duration of the rest. I have found no way around this, other than to avoid having to edit in the first place. Since using a QWERTY keyboard for entry demands "editing" in order to create chords, if you don't use a midi keyboard for entry, you must turn "Enhanced tuplets" off, and face dragging numbers vertically to make them look right.

Dan Carno