On Aug 23, 2004, at 3:35 PM, Owain Sutton wrote:

My successes in the latter have all been down to tabbed browsing - nobody can ignore that.

I've been pretty successful at ignoring it. Ever since I got onto OS X and Safari last fall, Darcy has been trying to tell me how tabbed browsing is going to change my life. I can't even remember what the reason was, but I do remember that whenever it is described to me my reaction is always, "who cares".

I'm not trying to argue against it, mind you. If everyone else in the world thinks it's wonderful, that's great. I'm just rebutting your claim that nobody can ignore it.

mdl