On Aug 23, 2004, at 2:32 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

Every new user of Finale should go through *all* the tutorials -- if
they did, then they wouldn't have questions like that.

What was it you were saying about winning contracts over competitors?

I understand what you mean about wishing that users wouldn't be so ignorant, but seriously, how far would you get if you specified that anyone using your software has to read all the tutorials?

Then again, if "tutorial" means an actual printed manual, then you've got my attention! If it's a PDF monstrosity, or worse a little applet that launches my browser and runs something on their website, then phphpltt.

mdl