On Aug 23, 2004, at 6:05 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

But Mark, if I recall correctly you've never even *tried* tabbed browsing. You just decided from my description of it that it didn't interest you. Well, to be honest, when it was first described to me, I wasn't interested either, but then when Safari introduced tabs, I actually tried using the feature. That made all the difference.

Your recollection is correct. I haven't really tried it. I did turn it on once, but I still didn't get it, and it messed up one of my usual key commands, so I turned it off again.

Anyway, my point was that I've been successful in ignoring it. That I've never really tried it is sort of implicit in that claim, don't you think?

mdl