Actually what it sounds like is that the Windows Bluetooth implementation is really, really lousy.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard and mouse (both Bluetooth), and the batteries last for months. Plus, the OS warns you when the batteries are getting low, well in advance of any performance degradation. I have two complete sets of rechargeable Ni-MH AA batteries, and I just rotate them as needed. Our Wireless B network has absolutely no influence on battery life.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY