On 24 Aug 2004, at 02:59 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

On 24 Aug 2004 at 14:52, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Actually what it sounds like is that the Windows Bluetooth
implementation is really, really lousy.

What the hell does Bluetooth have to do with it? Neither WiFi or the MS cordless mouse run on Bluetooth.

Actually, *this* Microsoft cordless mouse uses Bluetooth. I thought that's the one you were talking about.

<http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ productdetails.aspx?pid=001>

Anyway, Chris Smith (who you were replying to) is a Mac user. If he were to get a wireless mouse, it would probably be a Bluetooth one, because Bluetooth is standard on Macs -- and, as I said, integrated quite nicely into the OS.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY