On Aug 25, 2004, at 3:01 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

I described exactly this scenario more than once. Since you refuse to
actually try it, you probably aren't understanding what people are
describing, which really emphasizes the point several of us have
made: try it yourself -- you may discover you like it more than you
can imagine in the abstract.

Jeez, I'm really sorry I ever brought it up. I was just making a toss-off response about someone else's comment that it's "impossible to ignore".

I have no desire to debate the value of tabbed browsing with anyone. Yes, yes, yes, I acknowledge that I might like it if I were to try it. So what? There's a lot of things I've never tried. I'm sure I might like plenty of them, too.

I'm sorry if my lack of interest in trying new things has caused you such personal frustration. I didn't think anyone would feel so strongly about my habits. I promise that this will be my last response on this thread.

mdl