On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:30:35 -0400, David W. Fenton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 25 Aug 2004 at 18:13, Darcy James Argue wrote:

> > > This actually sounds mildly useful.  It's the first thing anyone
> > > here has described that sounds like something I might do.
> >
> > Well, I mentioned it several times already.  In fact, it's something
> > I've mentioned every time we've had this discussion!  I guess I didn't
> > emphasize the "surf around the site for a while" part enough.  That's
> > something I thought would be obvious, but as always, I ought to
> > remember that what's obvious to me isn't necessarily obvious to
> > others.
>
> But if he'd only try it, he'd have seen this long ago.
>
> Which is why his reactions make me want to pull out my hair!

But he couldn't have "tried it" without specific methods in mind.

All in all, I think we've made our position as plain as it's going to
get. Whether Mark decides to use tabbed browsing or not, he's got all
the info he needs to start making use of it. It seems to me that he's
quite content with his status quo, so I doubt that any more sharing of
our working methods will help him at all.

Richard is a new convert, though! Don't count this conversation as a
total loss for the world of tabbed browsing! :)

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]