Mark D Lew wrote:

Hey, that reminds me. Have they fixed Speedy Entry so that when the cursor is at the end of a measure, the Enter key acts on the previous chord like all the other speedy keystrokes do?

This would save me more time and effort than just about any other fix. It's not a big deal to have to arrow back for each note of a chord, but it happens so often that when you add it all up it's more than some larger but less frequent difficulties. And it seems like it would be such a simple fix for them to make.

I know we were asking about this before 2k4. Did the message get through yet?

mdl

When entering a chord on ANY beat, not just the last beat, you still have to arrow back, so the behavior at the end of the measure is no different from any other beat.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking. To add notes to a chord the cursor has to be at the position of the previously entered notes.

--
David H. Bailey