Lighten up, Mark!

Mark D Lew wrote:

On Sep 9, 2004, at 11:08 AM, Raymond Horton wrote:

"Alaska's Flag" Oh, yes! That's the one we all walk around whistling all the time!

I don't consider whistleability the standard. If that were the case "Maryland, my Christmas Tree", would beat both yours and mine.

Seriously folks, there is one, and only one, contender for greatest state song. I am not biased, because it is no longer my state (I live in Indiana, which has one of the second-tier songs).

I haven't lived in Alaska in 15 years, so by your logic I'm not biased either. More likely, we both are.

mdl