Same with a PC, or you can buy a second video card (probably needing a PCI one, as your primary one is likely to be using the AGP slot - this can be a much cheaper option). Either way, Windows should recognise it no problem, and you set them up in Display Properties. Make sure the PCI card is in the slot closest to the AGP slot, and try to get matching chipsets on the two cards to minimise problems that can arise. (Ask me for details if any of this is too full of jargon ;) )

As for using Finale, it's wonderful - I've got a maximised window showing almost nothing but the score, and the second monitor has all the toolbars floating, along with TGTools dialogs etc. The only problem is a small bug which causes the toolbars to reposition themselves onto the same monitor as the main window when you shut down and reload Finale, but it's only a slight annoyance having to reposition them. Having two monitors is great for other things, such as having Acrobat and Finale both running fullscreen alongside each other.

Darcy James Argue wrote:
Mac or PC?

If Mac, buy a video card with two outputs, hook up a second monitor, and use the "Displays" preference pane to arrange them to your liking.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY