From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Bob Florence
Sent: Sat 12/25/2004 1:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Jazz Westcoast; Bandstand; finale
Subject: [Finale] OT: Who are you?

Hi All:

I recieve so many e mails from the address listed above. I have met
quite a few of you. However, I would love to know a little background
of each and all of you. Are you a musician? Are you active? Are you
retired? Where are you from and where are you residing now? What kind
of music do you specialize in? Are you an instrumentalist,
composer/arranger/copiest, teacher, etc.? If not a musician, what is
your occupation?

The answered questions are to satisfy my curiosity about who I am
dealing with. I have seen all of your names many times. Now it is
time for more information.

Thanks;

Bob Florence
born may 20, 1932 in Los Angeles. I am an active composer/arranger,
pianist, band leader and sometimes cook. I reside in Thousand Oaks,
Ca.