On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:16:15 -0600, Henry Howey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> members-only status.
>
> The upshot is that you now need a password to access them. You were sent a
> password when you signed up for the list. It will be re-set and re-sent to
> you if you will go to the italicized section at the bottom of the page:

Will there be a provision made for searching the archives? I have
nothing against password-protecting the archives, but since they're
not public anymore they won't be indexed by Google. I've had great
luck in the past finding answers by using Google to search the
archives, and I'll greatly miss this ability if no searching facility
is added into the mailman/pipermail interface.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]