I whole-heartedly agree with everything you said.

Thanks, Henry!

Johannes

d. collins wrote:

Many mailing lists have searchable archives without these archives being open to the public and to Google. I'm not against searchable archives, on the contrary, but I'm against having all our exchanges indexed by Google. I realize of course it's not up to me to decide. But I find this constant tracking and publishing of all our words terrifying, and a bit too big-brotheresque to my taste. Not to mention the amount of spam it generates.

So I take the opportunity to thank Henry for this change.

Dennis

-- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de