hello lon,

i mean no offense to you either, really, but what do you think about all
those real engravers that lost their job?
and what about algorithmically composed music? should be banned in favor of
flesh-and-bone composers?
should i turn off my pc and hire two or three secretarial workers? should i
stop using my e-mail program so the post office increments its income?

peace,
marcelo