Maybe this has been suggested before, but if it has I've missed it.

I would love to be able to apply note expressions to a group of notes by
drag selecting, just like we can articulations.  It seems like such a
natural I actually tried it once to see if the feature was implemented and I
had just missed it.  I realize we have measure expressions and staff lists,
but for a lot of things, especially now that automatic note positioning is
available, this would be quicker and more convenient.

If not too many of you shoot a hole in my notion I'll send this of to Coda
and request that any of you that like the idea follow suit.

Thanks,

Don Hart