Ok ... I'm a tyro on this one ... how does one activate the "voices" function. I've always used layers, didn't know there was an option.

Dean

On Feb 27, 2005, at 12:19 AM, Mark D Lew wrote:

On Feb 26, 2005, at 11:50 PM, Cindy Pribble wrote:

What I hate about it is that I cannot globally remove or add only one layer from the staff.

I'm not sure I'm understanding your objection here. Doesn't it work to choose "select active layer only" from the menu, then select the entire staff to clear or copy or whatever?

mdl

"There are some people, I suspect, who would feel obscurely cheated if, when they finally arrived in heaven, they found everybody else there as well. Heaven would not be heaven unless those who reached it could peer over the celestial parapets and watch other unfortunates roasting below."

Karen Armstrong
Dean M. Estabrook

Retired Church Musician
Composer, Arranger