Firstly, thanks to Hiro for the Control-Shift-F2 keyboard shortcut - I never knew that one before! Looks like Apple are sort of getting some of the Windows-Alt-key functionality, though it's not quite there yet.

(For those that missed it, you press Control-Shift-F2 and the menus activate without the use of the mouse. You can tab to the appropriate menu and then press the first letter of the menu item to go to it).

In case it's of use to anyone, I came across another Finale feature that I didn't know existed. If you hold down shift while activating Copy or Cut (maybe Paste as well?), a filter dialog comes up whereby you can select which note-attached or measure-attached elements you want to work with, i.e. for this edit. This can be quite handy I think as it will save having to go up to the Mass Edit menu. (Finale 2004)

Matthew

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.5.2 - Release Date: 28/02/2005