At 02:29 PM 3/3/05 +0000, Simon Troup wrote:
>> I don't think ethical refusal to accept victimware is neglect. My and
>> my clients' scores are too important to me to entrust to a
>> corporation's ill will
>
>I think you're arguing along your own agenda regardless of what I write.

You used the pejorative "neglect" to promote your agenda, so I'm making
clear that refusal to buy victimware or accept incremental upgrades is not
"neglect" but an ethical point of view undeserving of an epithet. Attention
must be paid before we all start implanting RFID chips in our kids because
it happens to be convenient.

Dennis