At 01:42 PM 3/3/05 +0000, Simon Troup wrote:
>> > Apart from people starting work in the wrong version of
>> > Finale for customers who neglect or refuse to upgrade
>
>> Neglect? There seems to be an unpleasant subtext is some of these
>> messages...
>
>Yes neglect!

I don't think ethical refusal to accept victimware is neglect. My and my
clients' scores are too important to me to entrust to a corporation's ill
will -- and I'm sure it plays into why the company has no
backwards-compatibility to untethered versions on the table. If it is
introduced, I'll bet it will only back-convert to F2K4 or later.

Dennis