actually, I think once the 30 days are up uninstalling won't make a difference on the mac side. The trail the first install leaves will still be there.

I've been following this thread with interest and it makes me wonder, are any of the participants aware of how trivial it is to subvert the CP for finale?
(I guess this would be a good place to point out here that I *am* a registered owner of finale)

steve