On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:21:58 -0500, Robert Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know if it is still possible to use clip files? I've forgotten how to do it. The reason I want to try is that copy music to the clipboard is quite buggy when it comes to staff styles and articulations based on shapes.

On PC 2005K it still is <ctrl+ copy to clipfile> from the edit menu.

I still dont quite understand the difference... Ctrl+C is copy, but when you access the copy button from the edit menu you get <copy to clip file>

Gregory