On May 21, 2005, at 7:12 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hmm, one MORE reason to upgrade (along with rotating screens! Yummy!)

Beware, Chris. This feature depends on having a graphics card which allows this, and my early G5 1.8 seems unable to access this feature. I will only really need this the next time I work on an orchestral score (my monitor has a 13" vertical dimension that's already OK for most of my work), and I'll just buy the necessary (and expensive) card then. Too bad. I am disappointed.

Hmm, I have a fairly big, hairy, muscular Radeon 9600 in my feeble G4 733 mHz. Is that too old and useless, then?

Where can I find info on this seemingly undocumented feature?

Christopher