Barbara,

You need to use a separate set of dynamics for vocal staves, defined to go above the staff instead of below.

There is a Choral Dynamics library (already set up for placement above the staff) in the Maestro Font folder inside your Libraries folder. Load that library, and use those dynamics for the vocal staff

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY