I wasn't the one looking, but it does run under OS 9 Classic, but it's really not worth the effort. One could get Pages, or even a copy of Office for OS X, or even Appleworks

I don't think Wordperfect for the Mac has been updated in 5 or more years. The last release was 3.5 I believe, and it hasn't moved since. There was hope of a OS X version, but, alas, no.

David W. Fenton wrote:

Ah, so the reason you didn't look further was not because it hadn't been updated for 3 years, but because it doesn't run on OS X.

Why didn't you say so in the first place? I could have saved myself all that typing! ;)