On 31 Jul 2005 at 1:32, Craig Parmerlee wrote:

[re: GPO:]
> For people who are willing to
> spend hours fiddling with their equipment in order to make the most
> realistic rendering of a symphony orchestra, maybe it has some merit.

First off, I don't have Finale 2006, and couldn't use the GPO
instruments if I did, but it seems pretty clear to me from the
comments on the list that the fiddling with GPO comes when you try to
take an existing file *not* created with the GPO templates and then
try to convert it to use GPO.

>From what Darcy and other Finale beta testers who've been using it
for a while have said, so far as I understand it, is that there's not
much fiddling if you start a file from scratch planning for GPO.

Am I reading this correctly?