1) I can't get the wizard to recognize my default file. I renamed MM's
default file, and copied my own one into the Components directory. It is
called "Maestro Font Default", just like MM's, before it was renamed.
Everytime I get to the last page of the wizard it tells me it cannot
find the Default file and creates a file without libraries. Can I not
use my own default file?

2) If I use the wizard with the GPO option, is it really true that I
have to use the GPO instruments as part names? I want my violins called
"Violino I" and "Violino II", not "Violino 1" and "Violino 2".
This one seems to me to be completely stupid. If this is the case, I
have about had it with FinGPO.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com