Darcy James Argue:

It wouldn't be a problem if the list owner was doing his job.

Darcy, I have to say I feel you are being unfair and unkind to Henry. Although I don't post frequently these days, I for one am very appreciative of the service he and his employers provide for us all. It's not his fault that Mr McGann forgot to omit this list from his auto responses, and it's not as though Henry could or should have been anticipated it - I don't remember it ever happening before, do you?

It seems to me we are lately becoming increasingly intolerant and combative. Maybe we need a gentle reminder that a few unwise words recently resulted in the loss of our valued friend Jari. I couldn't blame Henry if he feels similarly when he reads this thread.