At 04:17 PM 09/23/2005, DRD wrote:
>I would like to bring an acrobat PDF score into finale for some touch
>up, but I'm beginning to think it cannot be done directly.

You are correct.

What you can do is print it out and scan it as a TIF, and then import it that way. Or if you have the full version of Acrobat (or something similar), you can save the PDF directly as a TIF and import that; this will probably give you better quality than printing and scanning.

In either case, make sure you've got the right setting for your image. Finale asks for 300-600dpi, b/w or greyscale (no color), and no compression.

Aaron.