At 04:44 PM 09/23/2005, Eric Dannewitz wrote:
>No, you cannot open a PDF file and edit it like you can a actual finale
>file. You can do minor edits with the full version of Adobe Acrobat.
>Things like text editing can be done. For actual music
>manipulation.......no.

Well, technically all of the music characters in a Finale PDF *are* just text, characters in the Maestro font (or whatever). I just tried this, and with the text edit tool you can select individual notes and do things to them. But I'm not sure you could do anything *useful* without spending a lot of time on it.

Anyway, I think the question was about importing a PDF into Finale directly, not editing it directly in Acrobat.

Aaron.