On 19.10.2005 David W. Fenton wrote:
In that case, you *could* lose months of work -- all that's necessary is a second forced save after the bug has struck to wipe out both your Finale file and the backup copy. The autosave won't help you if it kicks in *after* the bug has struck.

I don't understand, how could it loose months of work when I have backups to external media done every few days?

Yes, there is a slight chance that it may affect the file itself, the backup save and the autosave, but chances for this to happen are not great. And even then I am only going to loose what, a day? Life still goes on.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de