On 1/29/06, Carl Dershem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dizzy's usually ranges from $7-12 a ticket, and has very good
> entertainment.

Dizzy's can be even better than that... I've never been there, but
apparently there are nights when all you have to do is bring your horn
and sit in for a few tunes and the cover charge will be waived.

And what's better entertainment than getting to participate?

--
Brad Beyenhof
Real-time Finale discussion: http://www.finaleirc.com