Was your father impressed with your taste in popular music in the 60s?

John

On 31 Mar 2006, at 13:49, Lawrence David Eden wrote:

I think that what we are discussing here comes under the category of musical taste as well as music literacy.

My daughter is an accomplished high school musician. She plays beautiful flute and sings 1st soprano in her school's madrigal group and choir...but you probably don't want to copy her iTunes folder! I can't believe some of the garbage she listens to. When I compare this to the popular music that I grew up with in the 60's, I am appalled at what passes for music today.