From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Johannes Gebauer
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:09 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] OT: Windows XP will now run on a Mac

On 05.04.2006 Darcy James Argue wrote:
> For people who didn't click Karen's link -- Apple has introduced a public
beta of Boot Camp, an officially-sanctioned and supported dual-boot
solution. It was already possible to install Windows XP on a MacIntel
machine using third-party hacks, but now Apple has decided to offer their
own solution.

Let's hope that this will still keep the Mac and it's OS alive. On the other
hand I believe this is great news! I am pretty sure many people (including
myself) will use this as an excuse to upgrade their computers to the new
intel Macs. I am waiting to hear how special Win software (in my case
especially Audio software) will perform on those Macs, and how well it
interacts with the hardware, and with USB and Firewire devices like my Motu.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de