On 26.04.2006 John Bell wrote:
FinMac 2006d

Having for years made booklets using the slightly long-winded method of adding
pages to make multiples of 4 and specifying the page order etc, I decided to
try the FinaleScript method.

I set the printer to 2-up, short-edge binding. I ran the Print Booklet script
in the plug-ins menu. This produced single-sided, half-sized,
portrait-orientated prints. What should I have done?

In the printers page setup, choose the appropriate landscape format (ie A3).
Open Finale script. If you have a duplex printer, type

print booklet

and return - off you go. If you don't have a duplex printer, first type
print booklet verso
then
print booklet recto

If your booklet has more than 16 pages you should specify ie

print booklet 24 [verso/recto]

Otherwise Finalescript will print your booklet in 16 page sub-booklets. (This would have to be bound especially)

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de