Dennis,

    I find it particularly odd that it displays correctly in some formats,
but not in others, (though I can't say I haven't had the same problem). A
couple of things you might want to check:

    Opening the font, is the bounding box properly positioned around the
character? I'm assuming it probably is given it's correct display within the
program and in some other export formats.

    You aren't using multiple machines are you? Is it possible that if so,
the other machine has a slightly different version/corrupted version of the
font.

    Is there another font with the same name on your system that Adobe might
think is the one is should call. You might check the permissions on the font
file itself, and that is is properly located on your system.

I'm sure that all of these are things you've checked, but those are some of
the thoughts that I had. Not sure how helpful I can be.

-Scot Hanna-Weir

--
Scot Hanna-Weir
Music Engraver